Sep 4, 2012

OOTD Party girl

Ok, here I am for my first post on this blog so ... Hi Kids!

I want to show you my OOTD,


  •  Crown: handmade
  • dress: american apparel
  • tights: ebay
  • shoes: Lita by Jeffrey Campbell

You might think "hey Sai is clubbing tonight" but unfortunatly ... no
but I wanted to wear my ultimate sexy dress with my favorite f*ck me pumps today
I really love choosing my clothes to go on a party with friends or to go on club but I think most of the time I'm overdressed and I didnt match the athmosphere. anyway .... I really like "night" clothes, because there is no too much, no taboo. I feel at my ease with sexy clothes on and heavy makeup XD
Party pictures are really my favorite, I like this crazy and wild atmosphere, the overall darkness with spots and flash. Yeah I think party pictures are kinda cool. 

 
 

I made the flowers crown myself with my favorite color. Next time I'm going to make a wine red/black one!!






Hope you like it!!

2 comments:

  1. Franchement, je ne te connaîtrai pas, tu deviendrai immédiatement mon idole XD J'adoore! Tenue parfaite, photos parfaites!
    Ah et là pour le coup, je trouve que ça se voit que tu a perdu un peu de poids, cette robe te va encore mieux qu'avant il me semble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh tu pouvais pas me faire plus plaisir! je suis contente que les photos rendent bien parceque c'était pas gagné d'avance.
    Disons que maintenant je complexe moins en la portant, avant j'aurais pas prit des photos dans cette robe... >__>
    J'espère que je réussirais à faire d'autres OOTD qui vous plairons.

    ReplyDelete