Feb 17, 2014

JANUARY favorites

Hey guys!

February has already begun ! I want to start a "my monthly favorite" article series with 10 things I've loved in the past month, it can be a song, food product, a movie, a makeup item, a color, etc…
Hope you'll get inspiration from it.

今から毎月の一番好きな物を紹介したいと思います。食品、コスメ、映画、化粧品、ファッションイテムなど。。。

1 ) Hair product ヘアトリートメント

Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack / アルガンオイル マスクパック



http://eng.theskinfood.com

2 ) Lip Stickリップスティック

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet
in the color "La précieuse"

ルージュ アリュ-ル ヴェルヴェットラ プレシユーズ)






3 ) Mermaid hair 









4) Iggy Azalea








5) Smoked eye shadow palette by Urban Decay





6 ) 2 Broke Girls

Dirty jokes and pretty girls, you'll probably love it!

"2 BROKE GIRLS is a comedy about two young women waitressing at a greasy spoon diner who strike up an unlikely friendship in the hopes of launching a successful business - if only they can raise the cash. " (CBS)



7) Cheese Cake

I'm on the hunt to find the best Cheese cake in Tokyo.






8) Claire Marshall (youtuber)

It's one of my favorite youtuber, I literally can't miss one of her Video. 
She became a really huge inspiration for me, I love her sense of aesthetic. 
Her fashion style is amazing, I'm just a big fan! 
Check her youtube channel!! 





9) Stainless bottle (Thermos)

My Winter best friend for school!
I choose mine from Thermos because I really think they are the best to carry warm tea everywhere (light, cute, safe).
350ml stainless steel vacuum thermos



10) Etude House

I bought their lucky bag at the new year sale so I could try more of their product.
The 5000 yens lucky bag contain a total of around 20 000 yens of cosmetics!! what a deal ! 



1 comment:

  1. ZOMG, Etude House lucky pack? That's awesome! I love your mermaid hair and I will definitely check the youtuber. :)

    ReplyDelete