Oct 31, 2012

Keep focusing and avoid bitches

Hiya

Ah~ my life is all about drama and deception for months : every time something great happens to me, Life is taking away something else. I'm probably not so strong and very doubtful...
I don't really care about all the selfish assholes, jealous bitches and mean people that surrounding me. I mean ... what they did is affecting me, but not as much as they want. ah ah try again


ANYWAY, I want to be positive, I want to be happy, I want to MOVE ON!!
well well well, I finally found some kind of job...  anyway, money is money.

I need to made myself gifts to be happy... it sounds stupid, but it helps me to keep fighting and to focus on my goals. So, as soon as I'll get richer I'm gonna do some shopping. ^_-

I think it's not a shame to use money for material things such as makeup, shoes, cosmetics, clothes or jewelry. Having beautiful things make you happy, being proud of what you have is not a shame (as long as you're not a show-off bitch), those tiny pleasures made your everyday life all shiny and sparkling! no?



You know, I love being in Tokyo because this is a challenging city for a woman. Even more for someone who loves fashion.
In France, your friends are always " this is JUST a simple party why are you wasting your time to do such a makeup?" "why do you wear this, we are going nowhere, no need to be overdressed"
I just HATE that way of thinking!!
In France you are always "overdressed" nobody will understand why you want to put a fucking wig, having fucking huge Bambi eyes to go at the grocery shop.
In Japan, most of woman are really concerned about their image and they want to be as good as they can look.
And, finally you are the one who look "under dressed" and lazy on makeup and hair styling. So you gain lot of motivation and positive energy, thinking and working on looking better, trying to improve.
On a fashion point of view, this city is also AWESOME!
oh man I really miss Tokyo ....
Yeah I want to be free of wearing what I want without thinking about my security. I want to share my style and show what I can do! I feel so small in Japan, my style seems so poor there.... I'm going to try my best to improve my own style, right there in Paris, just to BLOW YOUR MIND JAPAN!!!
I want people to think "ouaw this girl rocks!!!!" "her style is just so great" (sadly, the only word they have to  describe a girl is kawaii most of the time) when I'll be back in Japan.

Huh, talkative Sairen today ...



Thank you for reading xlovex

No comments:

Post a Comment